Connect with us
The Young Executives Network's (YEN) mission is to cultivate young talent in the automotive aftermarket through implementation of education and networking. YEN does this by taking advantages of the resources available for virtual networking and in-person at industry trade events.
Interested in YEN?
Membership in YEN provides young executives with an opportunity to network with other SEMA members in various market segments and influential industry leaders. It also gives you a unique chance to listen and learn, as well as provide the industry a youthful voice to be heard. By joining the YEN, you'll be taking the first step to becoming one of the future leaders of the automotive specialty-equipment market.
Who Qualifies for Membership?
YENsters are industry leaders who are 39 years of age or younger. YENsters are entrepreneurs, leading top businesses and actively pursuing a higher level of professionalism in the specialty equipment market. The current membership roster represents some of the top technology, marketing and sales, operations and executive minds in the automotive industry.
What Benefits Does YEN Offer?
YEN membership provides the ideal opportunity to become actively involved with SEMA and the specialty automotive aftermarket. By participating, YENsters are given networking opportunities with prominent and accomplished industry leaders. Additionally, the program creates a forum to:
- Tap in to the networking power of nearly 1,500+ of the industry's top young executives.
- Exchange personal experiences with your industry peers.
- Exclusive connection with other YENsters on MySEMA.
- Share your original content with over 150k via YEN-sponsored SEMA eNews articles.
- Shine a spotlight on you and your company as a YEN Member-of-the-Month.
- Open new business opportunities and career paths via exclusive networking with other YENsters.
Connect with YEN on Facebook
Did you know YEN also has pages available on Facebook and LinkedIn? Check us out next time you're on your profile and help bring our industry in to the 21st Century! Better yet, go on and friend a YENster today!
Membership in YEN is open to all SEMA-member company employees under the age of 40 at no cost. If you are not a SEMA Member, join SEMA now. If you are already a SEMA Member, apply for YEN here. Confirmation and a welcome package will be mailed to you within 4-6 weeks. Apply for YEN here.
If you should have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact a YEN Select Committee Member - check out the full roster at www.SEMA.org/YEN. You can always contact SEMA staff for more information by emailing Director of Networks Bryan Harrison at BryanH@Sema.org or calling 909-978-6691.
We look forward to working with you as part of the Young Executives Network!
YEN Membership Task Force Chair
The Young Executives Network has officially announced their UTV build partnership with AXC. Stay up to date on the coming phases of the build process to all the hard work they are putting in.
The over 80 Million Millenials living in America represent an ever growing market opportunity. Traditional marketing won't work for this socially inclined & tech saavy group. Instead, you have to break through the clutter. To gain valuable insider insight, you need only to look outside your office door to a generation of experts who live and breathe the Automotive Industry.
YEN Member Logo Download
Guidelines for Proper Usage of the SEMA Logo(s)
- SEMA encourages YEN members to post the YEN Member logo on any personal professional websites and use it on individualized professional-related materials such as letterhead, catalogs, business cards and advertisements.
- A YEN member may not use the YEN Logo to market a particular product, or affix the logo to a product or to product packaging.
- The YEN Member logo may never be used by a YEN member as a "stand-alone"; the logo must clearly say "Member" exactly as it is placed shown above.
- The YEN Member logo may not, under any circumstances, be distorted in its display; the logo must be vertically positioned as originally intended (not tweaked, turned upside down, etc.).
- The YEN Member logo may not be printed in any other color(s) than the original red, black and white scheme. If red is unattainable, then all black is permissible.
If you require a hi-res version of the logo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.